WINGROU grooved coupling are suitable for fire protection systems, water systems and other process systems of higher working pressure
- 1” to 12” /25mm to 300mm
- Carbon Steel, Schedule 10, Schedule 40.
- For use with alternative materials wand wall thickness please contact Wingrou
Maximum Working Pressure
- Listed pressure is maximum working pressure, for Fire Protection application, approved pressure by related authorities should be used UL/ULC 300si 2065kPa/21 bars FM 300Psi 2065kPA/21bars
- Joins carbon steel pipe.
- Provides a rigid pipe joint designed to restrict axial or angular movement.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Under Laboratories Canada, Factory Mutual.
- Housing Sections: Ductile Iron confirming to ASTM A 536,Grade 65-45-12.
- Standard: RAL 3000 Red Paint Mat Finish/Epoxy powder coating
- Available: Hot Dipped Galvanized/Zinc Plated, Dipped Painted